__________________________ФОРУМ_______________________ {Hack-chat} УИН ЧАТА 556874198 И 44944052

Hack-forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hack-forum » Всё для ICQ » Профессиональные услуги по взлому !!

Профессиональные услуги по взлому !!

Сообщений 31 страница 35 из 35

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

interesting for a very long time

Вы здесь » Hack-forum » Всё для ICQ » Профессиональные услуги по взлому !!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно